Rajdhani Campus -More than a slogan, it has been transformed into reality. There are lot many factors which foster quality, excellence and innovation. Rajdhani- A group of educational institutions which imparts the most modern knowledge & skills through innovative teaching, high level technological advancement, some of the best infrastructural facilities and quality life style in a safe environment.
The objective behind establishment of Rajdhani Campus is to cater to the long felt need of quality education in the field of technology and engineering in the state of Rajasthan.
The Rajdhani Campus is established on 50 acres of educational area, earmarked by the promoters in their 500 acres residential scheme “Rajdhani Metropolis” at Rohini Nagar Phase-I, Jaipur.
Rajdhani Campus has two self financed institutions-Rajdhani Institute of Technology & Management Est. in 2008 and Rajdhani Engineering College Est. in 2010, approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Delhi and affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota.
“Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one”
Our aim is to deliver Total Quality Education (TQE) in engineering, technology and training as per demand of the industry. We focus on providing an environment for holistic development of the students in every sphere of life, and enhancement of technical skills and capabilities for responding to challenges emerging in the industry, influenced by socio-economic and geopolitical considerations.
Rajdhani Campus is committed to:
- Impart the TQE in engineering and technology to full- fill the requirement of the industry in order to serve the society in a better way.
- Provide world class infrastructure with fully equipped laboratories, highly experienced faculty, well stocked libraries and learning resource centers(LRC).
- Develop a very strong Institute Industry Interface (III) for understanding the demand of the market.
- Create linkages with other technical, academic, research institutions and community, R&D organizations, within India and abroad.
- Support, train and guide students for Research Projects along with financial aids.
- Encourage girl students, rural and up country students, backward class, economically weaker sections of society, wards of widows of armed forces and physically handicapped students.
To facilitate a complete professional grooming of students, practical approaches are gaining greater acceptance over predominantly lecture centric methodologies, an appropriate mix of lectures, case studies, projects, industrial training, seminars, quizzes, simulation exercises, roleplays, games, group discussions etc. are used in the institute. Audio visual facilities like LCD, OHP, TV, DVD and educational movies and prerecorded lectures are available for study and research. The Rajdhani Campus has well qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty from industry and academics. The main focus of the institute is to-
- Provide a breadth of knowledge in various functional areas.
- Instill conceptual and analytical competencies.
- Provide an understanding of the latest technologies.
- Create a balance between conceptual frame works and industrial practices.
- Provide a global vision and understanding.
- Provide an ability to act strategically at both the local and global levels.
- Develop ability to take decisions under risk and uncertainty.