Best B. Tech. Degree Courses to choose from
Rajdhani offers top engineering degree courses with specialization in respective fields. The duration of the degree courses are four academic years consisting of two semesters in each academic year.
The college ensures that students obtain the degree on completion of the mandatory eligibility criteria, post which one becomes entitled to take up a career at any relevant industry as engineers, technocrats and research and development professionals.
At Rajdhani, students are required to attend regular course classes and a minimum 75% attendance to be qualified to give semester examinations.
B.tech Degree Courses
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering
- Bachelors in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
| S.No. || Course ||Total Intake for session 2017-18
||Electronics & Communication Engineering
- • Admission to B.Tech. First Year: The annual intake granted by AICTE for courses offered as mentioned. 70% of the intake is filled through the REAP entrance examination, 15% by JEE/Central Entrance Examination and 15% seats by Management quota.
- • Admission to B.Tech Second Year (Lateral Entry): 20% of intake capacity is offered to Diploma, B.Sc. (PCM) holders, as per RTU guidelines.
Fees: The annual fee prescribed by Govt. of Rajasthan for the 2017 entry batch is; Academic Fees Rs. 77,000 + Caution Money Rs.7,500.
Any revision in the fees structure for the session 2017-2018, will be as per the orders of Government of Rajasthan.
To get enrolled or if you need any clarity, fill in the admission form with query (if any) placed at the left panel on site and submit, college representatives will get back to you shortly.