Electronics & Communication Engineering (30Seats)
The department comprises of state of the art well equipped laboratories with the most sophisticated instruments and manned by experienced faculty. The philosophy of “Hands-on” experience helps the students to gain confidence and become “practical” engineering professionals. The students are encouraged for curricular and co-curricular activities.
Ever increasing pace of development in electronics, audio and video communication systems and automation in industry have made electronics and communication engineers, catalyst for the change in modern society. Electronic gadgets and communication systems of present age have tremendously improved the quality of life. With the tempo of events throughout the world, it has become essential to have more efficient, reliable and stable power system and appropriate sharing of generation according to the needs of region. Reliable communication network through latest electronic devices and circuits have to be developed. Besides dealing with fundamental core understanding of electronics and communication subjects, department lay great emphasis on state of art knowledge of electronic devices, electrical and electronic circuits and encourage them to do hands on experience on bread boards.
Various laboratories have all the necessary hardware and software to provide hands on experience in specialized fields. Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering boasts several state of the art laboratories, which support the activities carried out by the students and the faculty members through academics as well as project work.
The department has several dedicated and spacious laboratories.
- VLSI Lab
- Microwave Lab
- PCB Design Lab
- Communication Lab
- Electronics Workshop
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Electronic Devices Lab
- Wireless Communication Lab
- Signal Processing Lab (MATLAB)
- Electronic Engineering Design Lab
- Microprocessor & Microcontroller Lab
- Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation Lab
Activities of Department
- Many faculty Members of the department have published various papers in both the international and
- National Conferences during 2008 - 2013 as well as published books in various specified areas.
- The students of the department have visited Ultratech Cement Industries, Sisodia Marmo, Chittorgarh, Advaiya, e-connect, Udaipur.
- For the encouragement of students various rewards and awards are given to the meritorious students of the department on the declaration of the semester results.
- Various seminars and workshops are arranged on regular basis on the latest technologies by eminent personalities of the related fields on time to time basis.
- Various Projects are undergoing in the supervision of the faculty members of the department, where there are wide variety of projects to choose. Students get opportunity to work on real time projects as well was simulated ones. Thus students undergoing projects gets an opportunity to learn various aspects of projects. This approach helps to develop students as true professional, fully equipped with all the needed skills sets required to get employed in top notch electronic companies. A lot of time is also spent on tasks such as discussing proposals with clients, preparing budgets and determining project schedules. The students display their projects at various inter college competitions also.
The Department is highly active in promoting & organizing conferences & workshops for its students which are conducted by some of the best professionals in the industry. These conferences and workshops are immensely beneficial for the students to understand the current needs of the industry and to make them industry ready.